I provide translation and proofreading services from English into French.
I can undertake translation of documents including the following:
- Marketing brochures and websites, marketing questionnaires, museum guides;
- Corporate documents, reports, conference programmes;
- Medical surveys, literature on new drugs, medical reports, patient information leaflets;
- Legal documents: birth/marriage/death certificates, divorce documents, litigation papers, adoption papers, memorandum and articles of association;
- International organisations: working papers, conference papers, articles for publication;
- Subtitling: corporate films, featurettes for DVDs, feature films.
If you would like a free quote, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Translation is charged per 1000 source words, i.e. English words, and price depends on the specialism and layout of the original text.
For example, medical and legal texts are more specialized and therefore cost more than a non-specialized text.
-Proofreading and editing is charged per hour, bearing in mind that I can proofread around 1000 words per hour.
"Catherine Roux's translations for our organisation have always been of the highest quality, delivered professionally and promptly. Her ability to master the terminology in complex and technical international policy documents is considerable and her meticulous grasp of the detail involved in the often challenging subject matter is impressive. She very quickly became our preferred provider of translation services."
Secretariat for the UNAIDS Advisory Group on HIV and Sex Work
Global Network of Sex Work Projects
"Catherine has been a regular supplier of Codex for many years now. An experienced and proficient translator, Catherine couples high-quality work, in a wide range of subject matter, with a helpful and approachable manner. We would be happy to recommend her services."
Codex Global Limited, London